Since 2010, the Think Financially, Not Emotionally® brand has become invaluable for women who want to not only protect their financial well-being while married, but also better understand the financial implications of divorce. The growing collection of Think Financially, Not Emotionally® books, seminars, workshops, and other content is helping women around the country improve their financial footing, for today and for far into the future, as well.
For example, there are countless reasons why at-home parenting may be the best option for you and your family. However, as a Divorce Financial Advisor, I have seen time and time again how financially risky it can be to give up full-time work to become a stay-at-home mom (SAHM).
In this eBook, How To Protect Your Financial Well-Being As A Stay-At-Home Mom, you’ll find information that every Mom needs to know, including:
- Why it’s critical to consider the financial implications of your decision to leave work
- What you need to know about the worrisome gender gap in financial wellness
- Ways to improve your financial literacy
- How to use a postnuptial agreement to protect your financial well-being
- What alimony “reform” means and how it might impact you
- Insights from vocational experts
- And much more!
Even if divorce is the furthest thing from your mind at this point, this eBook can help you become a SAHM in a business-like way, with your eyes wide open.
Here’s to a bright financial future for you and your family!